The theme for this year’s national celebration of engineering is “At the heart of our community”, reflecting the vital role played by engineers in sustaining our towns and cities. Engineers Week offers an ideal opportunity to celebrate the positive contribution your organisation makes to the local community.
Engineers Week takes place from 9th to 15th February 2014. We invite you to start planning now, and together we can make Engineers Week bigger and better than ever.
Start planning now
- Need inspiration for an event or activity? Check out Engineers Week 2013 case studies and photos.
- Get Engineers Week in your organisation’s diary now and recruit key personnel to get involved.
- Start planning your event’s logistics – decide on the who, what, when and where for your event. Check out our event organiser resources.
3 great reasons to get involved in Engineers Week
- Be part of a national campaign that celebrates and promotes STEM.
- Enhance your organisation’s reputation and credibility in the local community.
- A chance for engineering professionals to develop their communication skills and gain CPD credits.
We will be updating the Engineers Week website in coming weeks with new resources, event submission forms and event planning tips, so keep checking back.
Meanwhile, feel free to contact us for more information or event advice.
Send us a mail to join the Engineers Week mailing list