Engineers Week event organisers – event submission forms are now open! We invite you to upload details of your Engineers Week event as soon as possible.
Here are 4 good reasons to upload your event:
- 1. Merchandise. We have a limited amount of branded merchandise available for event organisers. You must upload your event to be eligible for merchandise delivery.
- 2. Promotion/advertising. Need help attracting an audience for your event? We can help promote your event to the right audience. Make sure to include an interesting description of your event on the event submission form.
- 3. Prize draw. Event organisers will be sent a prize draw form for their event participants, with a chance for one lucky student to win a prize for themselves and for their school.
- 4. Media. The sooner you list your event, the better your chances of inclusion in our national media campaign.
Meanwhile, take a look at these other supports/resources:
- We have set up a LinkedIn group for Engineers Week. Join the conversation here.
- Volunteer registration. Encourage your organisation’s volunteers to register with the STEPS programme. This is very important for providing support to volunteers.
- Volunteer workshops. Does your organisation have a number of engineers who would like to volunteer during Engineers Week? Would they be interested in a volunteer workshop, where engineers can find out more about Engineers Week, get communication tips before meeting students, and share ideas for activities? We have a limited number of workshops available in the weeks before Engineers Week. Please get in touch with Caitriona Mordan to express your interest in a workshop.
Enjoy your Engineers Week event planning!