Engineers Ireland, STEPS have teamed up with Bricks for Kidz to offer the selected winner an engineering workshop for a classroom of their choice. Bricks 4 Kidz provides project-based programmes designed to teach the principles of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM), to children aged 5-12. The programmes are designed in a fun and challenging way using LEGO®, Technic & Robotics.
Engineers Ireland, STEPS have teamed up with The Curiosity Box this Engineers Week. A lucky winner will win an Electric Artwork Curiosity Box for a classroom of their choice. The Curiosity Box comes with all the materials and worksheets needed for a teacher and class to execute and informative and fun hands on engineering activity.
Engineers Ireland, STEPS have teamed up with the Science Museum to showcase engineering through these interactive Virtual Reality Viewers. Easy to construct the winner can nominate one class to receive and immerse themselves in a host of virtual reality worlds. This product can help students understand the nature of light as part of the curriculum.
Terms and Conditions of the Engineers Week prize draw competition
- Three prizes – 1 Bricks for Kidz workshop and 1 Curiosity Box and 30 Science Museum virtual reality viewers.
- The winners will be selected at random out of all registered activities after Engineers Week.
- To be in with a chance of winning, activities must be registered through the registration portal before March 06
- This promotion is open to all participants of Engineers Week 2020 in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland, excluding employees of the promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Contact will be made to the number provided, or to the school, if applicable.
- A willingness to enter the draw is acceptance that you give consent, if you win, to take part in publicity arising from the promotion.
- By entering this promotion the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and to be bound by them.
- Bulk entries will not be accepted.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, and non-changeable.
- The promoter reserves the right to terminate this promotion if circumstances beyond its control made this necessary