We’d love your school, library or organisation to host a free screening of the Dream Big: Engineering Our World movie during Engineers Week 2018. Narrated by Academy Award® winner Jeff Bridges, Dream Big: Engineering Our World is film that will transform how we think about engineering. From the Great Wall of China and the world’s tallest buildings to underwater robots, solar cars and smart, sustainable cities, Dream Big celebrates the human ingenuity behind engineering marvels big and small, and shows how engineers push the limits of innovation in unexpected and amazing ways. With its inspiring stories of human grit and aspiration, Dream Big reveals the compassion and creativity that drive engineers to create better lives for people and a more sustainable future for us all.
Produced for all ages, Dream Big showcases engineering’s impressive impact on our world and our lives. A selection of hands-on activities and engaging programs are also available to enhance the learning that the film inspires.
Running time: 42 MIN.
Dream Big is more than just a film. It’s an entire education program with resources to help enhance the learning from the film.
- Register to show your students Dream Big: Engineering Our World during Engineers Week 2018.
- After showing the film, celebrate Engineers Week by doing fun, hands-on engineering activities in the classroom.
Show the students in your local community what careers in engineering look like by hosting a Dream Big event as part of your Engineers Week.
- Register to show students Dream Big: Engineering Our World during Engineers Week 2018.
- Use the film as an introduction, and design an event that can engage students of all ages.
- After the film, give students a chance to meet local engineers and engineering students and try fun, hands-on engineering activities.
- Tell young people your story as a real engineer. (Use templates available)
- Deliver hands-on engineering activities that have a connection to a theme in the film. (More activities available on engineersweek.ie)
If you have any questions, please contact Roseanne O’Leary on 01 6651340.