If you are organising an Engineers Week event it is useful, both for you and the STEPS team, to collect feedback from it as this enables us to assess the impact of your event and to help to gather ideas to develop future events. Download the evaluation form or use the online link to collect feedback from your event attendees.
Tips for running your event
- Brief all staff on the format and activities of the day.
- Run through emergency procedures with all visitors.
- School groups must be accompanied by a teacher at all times.
- Take photos or video at your event. Get consent!
- Share on social media – use the hashtag #engweek18.
- Engineers Week PowerPoint pre-event slides – download and customise. You can use the slides before your event or as a backdrop to ongoing activities during your event.
- Give each of your attendees an evaluation survey to complete.