Organising an Engineers Week event?
You will enjoy really participating in Engineers Week. Your involvement will help students learn what makes engineering important and relevant to all our lives. Let everyone who attends your event know about your Engineers Week affiliation!
Tips for during your event
- Brief all staff on the format and activities of the day.
- Run through emergency procedures with all visitors.
- School groups must be accompanied by a teacher at all times.
- Take photos or video at your event. Get consent!
- Share on social media – use the hashtag #engweek17.
- Give each of your attendees an evaluation survey to complete.
- Engineers Week PowerPoint pre-event slides – download and customise. You can use the slides before your event or as a backdrop to ongoing activities during your event.
If you are organising an Engineers Week event it is useful, both for you and the STEPS team, to collect feedback from it as this enables us to assess the impact of your event and to help to gather ideas to develop future events.
- Engineers Week evaluation & prize draw form for Event Attendees – download or share online link: http://bit.ly/engweek17attendees It is recommended that event organisers ask all attendees to complete the attendee feedback survey at the end of the event.
- Engineers Week evaluation form for Event Organisers – Tell us about your event download or complete evaluation online.