Here are the terms and conditions for the Engineers Week 2018 prize draw:
1. The winner must be aged between 8-17 years old.
2. The winner will be chosen after Engineers Week.
3. This promotion is open to all participants of Engineers Week 2018 in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland, excluding employees of the promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
4. Contact will be made to the number provided, or to the school, if applicable.
5. A willingness to enter the draw is acceptance that you give consent, if you win, to take part in publicity arising from the promotion.
6. By entering this promotion the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and to be bound by them.
7. Bulk entries will not be accepted.
8. The promoter reserves the right to change the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, and nonchangeable.
9. The promoter reserves the right to terminate this promotion if circumstances beyond its control made this necessary.